Q. Why do I need a valuer opposed to using a real estate agent?

You need a registered valuer because Real estate agents are not qualified to value real estate property. You are required to study at limited tertiary education facilities that offer the required courses and practice before you are able to qualify and then practice as a valuer. Real Estate Agents can only provide an estimated range in price to sell and market the subject property. 

Back to FAQs



NSW's leading residential property valuers